How to install wordpress from cpanel
How to install wordpress from cpanel by using softaculous in urdu, How to install wordpress from cpanel, how to install wordpress, wordpress installation
In this video Learn How to install wordpress from cpanel by using softaculous in urdu.
1. Login to cPanel.
2. Click the “Softaculous or Wordpress Icon” button in the Software/Services section.
3. Click the WordPress button.
4. Click the “Install Now” Button
5. Select Protocol (if SSL Select HTTPS if not SSL Select HTTP only)
6.Choose your domain from the drop-down menu.
7 Enter a directory name, if you want WordPress installed in other folder or directory.
8. In Admin Account: Enter wordpress Admin Username, Admin Password, and Admin Email address.
9: Select Free Theme
10: in last Tab Put your Email Address for Wordpress login details
8. Click the “Install” button.