Inovedia is hiring NOC Engineers
Job Title: LDI – Network Voice Engineer (Level-2)
Work Location: Gulberg Lahore
Education: BSCS / Telecom Engineers
Experience: 1-2 years
• 24/7 Monitoring live calls traffic stats (Retail & Wholesale)
• SIP call traces analysis
• Monitoring & analyzing the performance of carriers for both Origination & Termination
• Maintaining service levels for customers & suppliers.
• Issues handling, raising tickets & their resolution and follow-ups with concern carriers.
• Timely resolution of complaints sent by Level-1 Team
• Generation of Shift wise/Daily/Weekly Reports and sending to concern authorities respectively.
• Frequently testing of the carrier to ensure the quality of routes.
• Continuous and effective coordination and follow-up with other teams & departments.
Skill Set Required:
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication
• Knowledge of networking devices and/or applications
• Flexible in working 24/7 shifts
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately
• Can work as a team player
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Any network or SIP certification will be an advantage i.e. CCNA