Terms of Service
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Marhaba Directory prior written consent.
* Payments: We Accept Payments by Online Bank Transfer for Pakistani Clients, & Western Union for International Clients. All Payments Are Non-Refundable.
Marhaba Directory is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Marhaba Directory may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from .
What we collect for Registration
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• contact information including email address
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Business email disclaimer
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Marhaba Directory.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
• comply with current legislation
• use email in an acceptable way
• do not create unnecessary business risk to the company by their misuse of the internet
• use of company communications systems to set up personal businesses or send chain letters
• forwarding of company confidential messages to external locations
• accessing copyrighted information in a way that violates the copyright
• breaking into the company’s or another organization’s system or unauthorized use of a password/mailbox
• Broadcasting unsolicited personal views on social, political, religious or other non-business related matters On Marhaba Directory Behalf.
• Transmitting unsolicited commercial or advertising material On Marhaba Directory Behalf.
• introducing any form of computer virus or malware into the corporate network
E-mail Marketing / SMS Marketing
We do not take any kind of responsibility of results occurs by campaigns run by Marhaba Directory on behalf of our respectful Clients. Marhaba Directory make every possible effort to satisfy their respectful clients but accepts no complains about results of campaigns.
Offshore Hosted Content: We Allow To Use Nulled Scripts, Warez Linking, However We Don’t Allow clients To Use Their Accounts for Proxy Site, Rapid Leech, Audio/Video Hosting, and Torrent Trackers & Similar Materials. We Reserve The Right To Terminate Your Account Without Prior Notice.
Unlimited*: We Offer Unlimited Space For Your Website On Fair Use Policy. We don’t Welcome Hosting for Personal or Public Uploading Usage. We check you’re Account Time to Time to Make Sure Your Are Not violating The Terms of Services.
Usage of Files and Storage: We offer the disk space for websites, not for personal storage disk. We take care of your account and still watching to your space. If You Are Having Illegal data which is not useful for website. It’s not allowed and we will warn you one-two times and after it we have the right to suspend/terminate your account.
Backups: We Constantly Takes Monthly Backups Of Our Websites Hosting From Us, But We Strongly Recommend You That You Take Your Own Backup And Save It Into Your Hard Disk. We are Not Responsible for Any Wastage of Backup Crash of Server or Hard Disk Failure.
Pricing: We Have Right To Change The Price At Any Time With Prior Notice.
The Terms And Conditions Are Subject To Change At Any Time Without Notice. So Kindly Check Back Often
* If we find any material being obscene, threatening and illegal, we may remove this material from our servers without prior notice. Any other content found in violation of our Terms of Service or AUP in any manner will be immediately removed from servers.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOL
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Romania. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management
Redistribute content from Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Social Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Post Share, Social Media Marketing & Management.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.